SPOTLIGHT ON A STUDENT DOG LOVER

 By Olatunji Obisanya

Kosofe,Lagos. 


     According to Josh Billings (American humorist), A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.


                  
               Deji Kamson sourced by self





              Brass sourced by Deji Kamson



Kourtney sourced by Deji Kamson


   From age pasts, dog has always been called "Man's best friend" because they majorly play a very vital role of playful companions when someone is in the mood for fun and body guards when intruders invade our home. 


Being a dog lover is such an exciting experience to behold, these and more is made known through an interview session with a student dog lover from Nigerian Institute of Journalism(NIJ) 


TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF? 
   My name is Deji Kamson from Lagos. I'm an ND 3 Part time student of Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) and graphic designer. I love dogs, music, movies and reading. 
 

AS A DOG LOVER, HOW MANY DOGS DO YOU HAVE, WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES AND BREED? 
Ok. I have two dogs named Kourtney and Brass. 
Kourtney is a teacup Maltese and Brass is a German Shepherd Dog(GSD) 


WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS BREEDS OF DOGS? 
I chose the Maltese for companionship and the German Shepherd Dog for security purpose. 


WHY DO YOU LOVE DOGS? 
I have always had dogs around me with an emotional attachment. I grew up with dogs and their just wonderful, fascinating, great sources of fun and compassionate animals. 


WILL YOU PREFER A DOG OVER A CAT OR VICE VERSA AND WHY? 
I prefer dogs, I guess i just don't really like the idea of owning a cat. 


LESSON LEARNT FROM YOUR DOGS OR OTHER PEOPLES DOGS? 
I guess, Dogs are similar to humans. The best way to live with your dog is to get to know him well and understand his moods. 


TIPS FOR INTENDING DOG LOVERS? 
Ensure you are emotionally and financially able to take care of a dog before you get one because a dog is a wonderful creature to bring into your life. 


FINALLY, IF YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE AN ANIMAL, WHICH OF THE ANIMAL WILL YOU BE AND WHY? 
An eagle because they fly higher than other birds and they're mighty and majestic in nature. 
















Comments